Breyers Natural Ice Cream and Tara Gum: Unilever’s Response

by Ice Cream Maker Reviews on September 11, 2006

Remember cute Breyers commercials where the little boy reads the back of a non-Breyers ice cream container and can’t pronounce the artificial ingredients? Then he picks up a container of Breyers and can pronounce all of the ingredients because there are only four well-known natural ingredients: milk, cream, sugar, natural flavors. Well, now there is a fifth: tara gum. No, it’s not as scary to pronounce as cargenceen and gaur gum; but it’s not the simple ice cream that was formerly advertised. Tara gum is a new ingredient that Breyers has added to their ice creams to make them creamier.

Admittedly, when I first reviewed Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream it didn’t even occur to me to look at the ingredients. A commenter informed me that the Breyers Natural Vanilla recipe was no longer as simple– tara gum had been added. Sure enough, I looked at the ingredients on the package and there it was. Since then, I have spent some time investigating this new addition to Breyers ice cream and will discuss my findings in a 4 part series. Today, in the first story of the series, I will outline the basics about tara gum and detail Breyers response to some questions I asked them. In the upcoming weeks I will post a taste test comparing Breyers All Natural Vanilla with and without tara gum, specify odd ingredients in other brands’ ice creams, and conclude with a story about the future of ice cream ingredients.

Tara gum is a natural ingredient from the tara tree, a plant commonly found in South America and Africa. Studies have shown it to be safe for human consumption. New Zealand and Australia Food Standards approved it as did the World Health Organization. However, the results of these studies were not entirely positive, as tara gum is indigestible and causes various problems when consumed in high quantities (>5%) by rats and dogs. Though, most humans will not consume this amount of tara gum and should not have anything to worry about.

Due to my curiosity about tara gum I contacted Unilever (the parent company of Breyers) with a number of questions about the product. These questions included:

When tara gum was first added to Breyers ice cream?
Is tara gum (or a similar substance) added to all of the Breyers ice creams or only
certain flavors? Also, is it added to other Unilever brands, such as Ben and Jerry’s?
Is there any plan to add tara gum to other brands of ice creams in the future?
Does the addition have anything to do with the Double Churned ice cream that is now being
sold?
Why was it decided that tara gum should be added to the ice cream?
Have you received complaints about the new additive?

A PR representative from GolinHarris got back to me with the following response:

In response to your questions regarding the use of tara gum in its ice cream, Breyers is proud of its all-natural heritage. It’s a position we take very seriously and one we work hard to maintain. We value the confidence our customers have in our products and go to great lengths to ensure exceptional quality and great taste.

So when consumers expressed concern over the texture of our products, we responded. By adding a natural gum to Breyers All Natural Vanilla ice cream, we’ve helped to protect the product’s texture while staying true to our all-natural commitment. We use tara gum from natural plant sources to help Breyers ice cream stay creamier and more enjoyable for longer periods of time.

Because ice cream is temperature-sensitive, this addition has further allowed us to ensure the ice cream’s quality throughout it distribution. As you can imagine, ice cream’s taste and texture can be unfavorably affected if exposed to temperature fluctuations during shipping or storage. Our customers describe the problem as ice cream with a “gritty” or “grainy” texture. In fact, growing distribution and increased handling of our ice cream in the marketplace has indeed resulted in greater chances for temperature abuse and heightened potential for texture problems.

Clearly, Unilever’s/Breyers response didn’t address the majority of my questions, which made me think that they’re not completely convinced that tara gum fits into the category of traditionally “natural products.” So my curiosity about this mysterious ingredient intensified and I decided more research was necessary. Stay tuned for my findings as I explore and analyze the ingredients of non-Breyers ice creams. Is this tara gum phenomenon is unique to Breyers or is it an industry-wide trend?

{ 9 trackbacks }

I Scream, You Scream. Leave it at That. « Julie Luongo
January 19, 2010 at 4:04 pm
Curb score: Ice cream! :Ganesha's Musings
September 3, 2010 at 12:55 pm
Does Your Ice Cream Lose Its Flavor on the Bedpost Overnight? | Food Fight
October 30, 2010 at 6:12 pm
The Primal Adventures of Warlord Blade! | Mark's Daily Apple Health and Fitness Forum page
March 3, 2012 at 12:36 am
Ice Cream: a Non-Primal Treat | It's Primal Y'all!
May 12, 2013 at 9:20 pm

{ 442 comments… read them below or add one }

Linda Hardy September 5, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Consumer Reports just recently alerted me to Breyer’s “frozen dairy dessert” so I checked the Breyer’s website. There I discovered the Tara Gum on the Natural Vanilla label. I left Breyer’s a message but I don’t have any confidence they will do anything. I made a list of the flavors (only 5) I would buy because of the “frozen dairy dessert” but now I won’t even buy them any more because of the gum. I found this site by looking up Tara Gum. I have loved Breyer’s All Natural Vanilla for 50 years. Yes, I remember the ad with the little boy! I even liked it when it was a tad grainy because it was PRECISELY like what we made at home in the ice cream freezer. I, too, have noticed a difference lately and I, too, blamed it on my refrigerator, though I didn’t go so far as to replace it! I took it off the door and put it further inside but it didn’t help a lot. I am so happy to learn about Turkey Hill. If I can’t find it here in Ohio, I shall just have to buy another ice cream maker. Electric this time! P.S. Remember, Hemlock is “natural”!

Jan-Marie Robertson October 18, 2012 at 7:35 am

I have asthma and all gums make me feel like I have the flu and xanthum get pain in my right lung. They don’t need these gums in their natural products. Shame on them!

eko October 26, 2012 at 12:03 am

How very interesting — as I just bought Breyer’s (warehouse store) to proudly serve with mostly home made desserts to a gathering. I noticed the texture seemed different. (I like the *hard/real* texture of REAL ice cream.) Well, my son left the container out on the counter a bit longer than I would have liked – we put it back in (beginning to melt about the edges) and I just now got myself a scoop b/4 turning in — and find it had not really hardened back up. Ah, well – I thought – I love this “natural” ice cream…and just to re-enjoy the naturalness of buying something I *was* proud to buy/serve — I checked the label to look lovingly at just those four ingredients — and there it was – that 5th ingredient – “say what?!” TARA GUM! Immediately I came to the internets looking for it – what is THAT? I’ll not be buying it again – and will stick to painstakingly making my own ice cream (which really isn’t all that difficult.)

BOO to you BREYERS!!

Derk October 26, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Try Haagen Dazs Vanilla Bean or Coffee flavors. Just cream, sugar, milk, egg yolks and vanilla beans or whatever flavor you get. If you get into more complicated flavors like Caramel then you get into things which are bad for you like corn syrup and the like, which are natural too, but bad for your waistline all the same. But the Vanilla Bean and Coffee flavor ones are a safe bet, high in calories and fat but the ingredients are real food at least.

Brenda Ricker October 30, 2012 at 6:47 pm

Eko, you took the words out of my mouth. I can’t help but feel betrayed as I have been justifying the “extra” money we spend on Breyer’s to my husband for years. I will NEVER buy their products again. They sold out and it’s a shame.

Cathie November 9, 2012 at 6:23 pm

I also found this site by looking up Tara gum. I have a son who has food allergies, so I read ALL labels, even those I’ve known in the past to be safe. I wish companies would stop messing with our food!

Poly Sorbate November 11, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Bryer’s added the tara gum or guar gum to increase the shelf life of their product to increase their profits. It’s plain and simple–unlike their ice cream which is unnaturally creamy and artificial. The vanilla doesn’t taste the way it used to and gives me stomach cramps which it never did before. Yuck!

Dan November 15, 2012 at 5:07 pm

I wouldn’t eat the new Breyers Natural Vanilla if it was free. The flavor and the texture are nothing like they were. It makes you wonder how much revenue they’re losing while “saving” money in production.

Don November 23, 2012 at 7:27 pm

For years I have enjoyed Breyers ice creams even though they were consideraly more expensive than other much inferior, so-called ice creams. I detest the latter for their slimy texture (they degrade the language by calling it ‘creamy’), their use of sugars are the most unhealthy of sugars, and the fact that such ‘ice creams’ seem incapable of melting – leaving a gravity-defying residium that just lies there in a slimy, 3-dimensional mass having the eerie ability to be frozen and unfrozen inumerable times without changing its geometry or taste. Yes, the original Breyers ice creams would become grainy and have an unpleasant taste when thawed and refrozen several times – that’s what good ice creams do. The fault is not in old Breyers but in store managers who are accustomed to stocking indestructible Twinkies. A good ice cream should be frozen once and remain frozen until consumed. Insult to injury – I have not noticed any price reduction in the new Breyers stuff to coincide with its reduction in quality. If I want poor quality ice cream, I can buy it anywhere at a quarter of the price. Here in Calif. we still have Haagen Dazs ice cream that has maintained its quality. Haagen Dazs, you have a new customer. I will not buy Breyers again so long as their ice cream products are adulterated with “natural additives”

Howard December 30, 2012 at 2:49 am

Like Don, Dan and many others I grew up and still a part of Philadelphia where the Breyers was hand dipped in the 40′s and 50′s. The Original Pledge of Purity with flavors like Holiday Pudding, Chocolate Marshmallow and the fruit whole strawberries and cherries. After tasting Unilever’s new version of what was once ice cream now a Frozen Dessert, forget it as I will never eat Breyers again. I am betting that Turkey Hill “all natural” in the black containers only will begin expanding it line of flavors and hope they take a real big bite out of Breyers and that Unilever Division.

SWE January 16, 2013 at 1:25 am

I too have noticed the changes in Breyers of late.

Something no one else has focused on was that Breyers was not TOO heavy or rich…it had just the right amount of cream in it to let the natural flavors burst out of the ice cream.

If you wanted a rich ice cream you have plenty to choose from HD, B&J, ect….

So essentially Breyers had a niche in the market all to themselves.

Then Unilever gets its greedy hands on the brand…and it all changes for the worse!

UNILEVER —-If you are reading this PLEASE go back to the ORIGINAL recipe!

Remove the tara gum, and whey out of the remaining original flavors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I just MIGHT consider buying Breyers once again!

HR January 27, 2013 at 2:30 pm

I always loved Breyer’s as a kid (Butter Almond was a family favorite). With age I have become lactose intolerant so I was thrilled to see that my favorite ice cream brand made a lactose free flavor. What a disappointment when I tasted it! The vanilla taste was very strong and almost synthetic like and the texture was strange. Not the Breyers I remember at all. They don’t distribute Lactaid ice cream in my state (Lactaid chocolate is to die for), so I guess I am stuck with Breyers for now or I will make my own. Probably the latter as I also got a stomache yesterday after eating it. Thanks for the info on the 5th ingredient. I will be looking out for your forthcoming articles.

Bruce Doreen February 5, 2013 at 11:29 pm

Bought Breyers Homemade vanilla, experienced right side cramps it has guar gum, threw it out never again! back to Ben and Gerrys or Haggen Dazs or Whole Foods brand, why dont these greedy CEO s of large companies ever understand people who want quality.

Ijpwrites February 8, 2013 at 7:21 am

In many markets, Breyers is stiII the onIy choice of ice cream avaiIabIe without high fruictose corn syrup-and the onIy Breyers marked “dairy desert I’ve seen is the DuIce de Ieche fIaver I’m not defending the changes, just stating the coId, not so hard, facts

Edith February 28, 2013 at 10:44 pm

I, like so many other consumers, was willing to pay the extra for a superior product like Bryers…the one with only the “pure” ingredients. Since adding gums and seaweed, eating this product is more like “chewing” and if left sit for a few minutes, the product melts into a “slime” rather than a “milkie mixture” like homemade icecream. I have bought my last container of Breyers unless they return to “natural ingredients.” I’m just thankful I enjoy fruit more than ice cream!

Angela March 6, 2013 at 1:17 am

I broke out in hives after eating thier ice cream. I’m allergic to corn. thanks for all your thoughts on this! I won’t be buying Breyers again and will be letting my mom know. She’s allergic to gluton.

Randall Krieg March 21, 2013 at 2:12 pm

I wish we could force them to just call it “Unilever Ice Cream Product” instead of printing “Breyers” and “Since 1866″ on the carton. Truth in labelling! It isn’t Breyers any more except in name.

I hate companies that change the product to increase profits (same as I hate it when they trim their box size from 2 quarts, to 1.75 quarts, then to 1.5 quarts). They spend all that money on branding, then through their actions they make the brand worthless. I always wonder: do they realize they’re training people to eliminate loyalty? I used to buy 100% Breyers, now I buy whatever’s on sale.

Kind of like the long distance companies who jerked me around until I just stopped using any of their services and started using Skype. Or the record companies who made me so angry with lawsuits I stopped buying CD’s.

NOTE TO CORPORATE MARKETERS: teach your customers to hate you, and eventually you will go out of business.

Mae March 30, 2013 at 7:07 pm

I have always been a fan of Breyers All Natural ice cream. Last week I purchased a gallon container of it at a local food club. After eating one serving of it, I became very ill with severe stomach cramps, followed by bouts of diarrhea that lasted for hours.

Afterwards I read the label and saw that they had added tara to their ice cream. I looked up tara in the dictionary and seeing the various commercial non-food uses for this product, I am astounded that it is making its way into foods as a “natural” product. (Natural only because it comes from a tree!)

I do not know Breyers purpose in adding tara to their ice cream, but neither I nor my extended family will ever purchase their product again.

Juana April 2, 2013 at 5:36 pm

they destroyed their product – it was one of the few that didn’t have any gums or artificial junk in it, and tasted great. Now it is in a smaller and smaller container, still costs as much or more every time they shrink it, has gum in it, doesn’t taste as good.

My interpretation of the co’s comments: It got bought out by a huge conglomerate and in order to squeeze more and more money out of the product line so as to maintain high executive salaries when ingredients cost more, and so as to ship it a million miles away months ahead of time, they added cheap gums to take the place of the milk and cream.

If they took a poll of Breyers lovers, they would have found that we’d rather have it a little grainy once in a while than have them ruin a good thing. But actually I’m sick of everything being owned by Unilever, and just because they own it, I will not be buying it now. But I might cheat on that if they took the gum out!

Ray April 26, 2013 at 1:50 am

I haven’t had ice cream in over a year and just tonight was in the store and purchased a container of breyer chocolate ice cream came home and had a large bowl, within an hour I am completely covered in hives! This has never ever happened to me before. It is definitely an allergic reaction to something in this ice cream. Just took some benedril. Hope it helps. All natural …….my itchy ass!!!

Joann April 26, 2013 at 12:04 pm

I won’t be buying Breyer’s anymore after reading the label and seeing Tara Gum. After a quick search (and I know ANY gum is going to be no good) I decided to throw my ice cream away. Its really sad to have another product bite the dust in my household because of gums and GMO’s. Breyer’s you officially suck!

Frances April 30, 2013 at 5:08 pm

I had been so happy that Bryers was an all natural ice cream and didn’t think to look at the list of ingredients until I served the lactose free natural vanilla to my husband just the other night. He experienced stomache issues the following day which he attributed to the ice cream. Odd, because I have bought Bryers lactose free before. I looked at the label to make sure it was still just the same ingredients they have always had and today noticed the Tara gum added to the list. Wondering what in the world tara gum is I googled it and came to this report and comments. I am not at all happy with the change in the ingredients in Bryers ice cream! I love ice cream but when I want to enjoy it I don’t want to eat junk! With all the other additives in food lately and worrying about genetically modified foods, now this in what was before a favorite! I guess it’s back to the frozen section to see if I can find a real ice cream without added junk. I may have to buy an ice cream maker and just make my own. Thanks, but no thanks Bryers!

PeepTheSot June 5, 2013 at 10:57 pm

This article and comment thread was an interesting read.
And I disagree with all of you.
I used to love Breyers (I’m talking 40 years ago). Somewhere along the line (though I don’t remember precisely when) the product changed…flavor, texture, etc. I stopped buying it, maybe 20 years ago.

Today I picked up a carton of the vanilla (honestly, only because it was on sale for an insanely low “loss leader” price).

I won’t go on and on… but I was pleasantly surprised. Enough so that after 20 years of avoiding Breyer’s, I will definitely start buying it again.

I know I’m the odd man out in this discussion…but the tara gum (it IS a natural ingredient) has, to me, greatly improved the texture of this product (though I still wish they’d pump less air into it). The great flavor of the Breyer’s Vanilla of old hasn’t returned, but the current version is certainly something of an improvement over what they’ve been selling for the last 20 or so years.

Elizabeth June 12, 2013 at 11:00 pm

Just found this after googling the tara gum thing. I got some post on FB from Breyer’s about their new “1/2 the fat Cookies and Cream” which got a “2013 Healthy Foods Award”! I right away thought two things, “I think you mean healthful” and “low fat is usually NOT healthful.” Sure enough, the ingredients list is ridiculously long. Then I said how I still like the “all natural vanilla” and then I checked the ingredients list online and saw the tara gum. No more of that then!
A reaaaaaaally good organic all natural one we get around here is called Alden’s. It’s about $7 for a tub (but Breyer’s is that when it’s not on sale!) and it goes on sale for less. It is SO rich and creamy that I can only eat a small portion, so it lasts quite awhile, and I don’t mind paying more for it. I highly recommend the vanilla or the blackberry. :)

Brian July 12, 2013 at 7:48 pm

HELLO ALL

I posted here LONG AGO, but time for a refresher.

The reason for Tara Gum is to be able to inject more air into the “product” (volume without substance).
REAL ice cream should be firm. Does anyone recall having to warm a scoop before it would dig in ????

My in-store test is to SQUEEZE THE BOX … if it gives, move along to find one that’s solid.

Phil July 15, 2013 at 3:33 am

The problem with the addition of these “gums” to ice creams and whatever other products, especially for those of us getting up there in years (‘m 56), is that they are very hard for the digestive system to break down. So they move like sludge thru the body. These posts have been incredibly helpful to me. I ate a medium-size bowl of Breyers Natural Vanilla this past Saturday evening and BAM spent all of Sunday completely listless with no energy, out of sync. I began suspecting the ice cream, read about Tara Gum and then came here. The very characteristics that make Tara Gum so attractive in other industries, is what is so awful in food. It’s resistance to attack and break down. Organic all the way. Breyers is out and Haagen Daz or the local dairy (Oberweis) is back in. Brian you are so right-ice cream should be very hard to scoop right out of the freezer. I was wondering if there was something wrong with our freezer temp with the Breyers junk.

Bryers Lover August 25, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Not anymore noticed the change right away. It was better without the Tara Gum. Looking for another brand ice cream to purchase not concerned about price willing to pay more.

X Breyers Lover

peliculas gratis September 6, 2013 at 10:42 pm

I have read so many articles about the blogger lovers but this
paragraph is truly a nice article, keep it up.

Not a fan of additives September 14, 2013 at 4:39 pm

I liked the old Breyer’s that had only milk, cream, sugar and strawberries, my favorite. Now with the addition of gums it does not melt like it used to. At least it doesn’t have polysorbate 80 in it.

series torrent September 29, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?

There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy
your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

H. Packer November 3, 2013 at 6:29 pm

I would unhesitatingly bet my entire fortune ($6.47 after taxes, which helps pay the tuition for the best private schools for the children of the Unilever big wigs) that these very big wigs at the top of the heap would not dare to serve their families Breyers “ice cream.” Of course, there may be exclusive vats labeled “special brew,” or some such, designed for Executive Consumption. This way they can honestly state that they do indeed enjoy Breyers ice cream.

Come to think of it, I would also bet my wife, my house, my children and my pet turtle.

vivian November 10, 2013 at 9:25 pm

I too liked the “hard” texture of Breyer’s All Natural ice cream. When I realized that they added the tara gum, I emailed the company, and they explained that they decided that this change was to satisfy the demands of its consumers. I no longer buy Breyers. It seems as if Haagen Dazs is the only “all nayural” ice cream left. It is more expensive, but sometimes you have to pay more for quality.

budowlane rzeczy November 26, 2013 at 10:58 am

nych ruskich
czujnikach, Religijna maszyny.które nie wykonuj?, jak wypada.
Namys? budowlane rzeczy niezwykle
poniewczasie. Rozporz?dzali jeszcze chwil? w celu siebie.

Przedtem spo?ecze?stwo w plamistych, szarych
po?ówkach Specnazu wpadli do pokoje, zd??y?a stwierdzi? dwójka
s?owa:
- Wybacz, Marek.
Komandosi chwycili nizio?ka, rzucili na zapor?. Rozporz?dzali go rozkrzy?owanego, do tego stopnia
?e nie dotyka? nogami pod?ogi. Para stan?.

A. A. December 29, 2013 at 2:37 pm

My uncle owned a commercial Ice Cream factory in Philadelphia, Pa, not too far from the original Breyer’s plant. He used to say, that next to his ice cream, Breyer’s was the best in the country. Nothing was better than my Uncle’s Ice Cream and he would be truly sad to learn of what Breyer’s did to their ‘Original” product with the gum addition. I tried it. The taste is not the same– it is now very much like many of the others. My uncle would tell you to stay with brands that only use basic, original ingredients. So dump the Breyer’s.

Dasher January 2, 2014 at 12:56 am

I noticed at the store this week that Breyer’s vanilla ice cream is once again “New and improved recipe”, I thought perhaps reversing their prior strategy. Even though they sell their “frozen dessert” right next to their ice cream recipe, I got used to checking the fine print always selecting the ice cream version. Not surprising the new formula is just more of the same. At least I thought Breyer’s was not as bad as Dreyers whose “creaminess” will coat your tongue for hours and I will never buy even if half price.

Interesting my Sam’s Club has stopped selling Breyer’s one gallon vanilla in favor of Schwann’s. Maybe if enough Sam’s Club type resellers do the same they will re-re-think their strategy. My new favorite is Costco’s Kirkland vanilla. Reminds me of the frozen custard I grew up on in Wisconsin. But alas, both Schwann’s and Kirkland also list gums in their recipe but my guess much less % in their formula.

Remember when Breyer’s fifth ingredient was peaches?

jak si? uczy? angielskiego March 3, 2014 at 5:48 am

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really
useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help
others like you aided me.

Scooteral April 5, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Just checking in. It’s been years since I bought Breyers Tara Gum with vanilla flavoring frozen product.

Guess they’re doing fine without my business.

jay jay April 23, 2014 at 5:10 pm

if you want real natural ice cream, i recommend turkey hill’s “all natural”…for example turkey hill’s all natural vanilla ice cream contains: cream, milk, sugar, vanilla, and vanilla bean. Notice, no tara gum, carrageenan, or any other strange ingredients….i stopped buying Breyers and buy turkey hill’s all natural all the time……

Kevin A June 19, 2014 at 8:42 pm

I stopped eating Breyer’s, the ice cream of my youth, soon after they added tara gum because the flavor of both coffee and vanilla bean disappeared for me. (Well not disappeared, but it was suddenly not the experience I’d known.) I have tried it occasionally over the years to see if I’d just been influenced by seeing the new ingredient.
Just yesterday, I noticed the Turkey Hill all natural on sale at the same sale price as their regular brand (at Roche Brothers in Mass.), and the Vanilla was a long way closer to home than I’d been with packaged ice cream since bye-bye Breyer’s. It’s why I searched for “tara gum” today.

Bob Bradbury July 9, 2014 at 8:51 pm

Now that I know Breyer’s has ruined their ice cream with “tara gum” I will not buy any more of their product. Unilever-take note. The once great Breyer’s brand is doomed because of your less than stellar choice to change the formula of success. Tara Gum is causing health issues and I sincerely hope that someone figures out that they should file a lawsuit because of that substance. Meanwhile, I will find another brand of ice cream that is still truly all natural with no additives such as tara gum. Further, I will tell everyone I know that your product is no longer worth buying because of the change.

Nancy Darling July 20, 2014 at 2:19 pm

Hadn’t bought ice cream for my home in a long time, but with company expected, I went directly for Breyers “natural” vanilla bean ice cream (which they don’t call vanilla bean any more), with memories of it being my favorite vanilla bean ice cream ever. I tasted it on a chocolate brownie and immediately said, “This does not taste like the Breyer’s Vanilla Ice Cream I always remembered). It didn’t taste natural or real. Then I looked at the ingredients: and found what many have discovered a long time ago….TARA GUM! Breyer’s your “natural” description is a lie on your packaging, and I will never buy your ice cream again — Take note, Unilever — you expound on your website about promoting good health and healthy products, and then add this disgusting-tasting gum to a previously natural product and completely ruined it’s taste. I will closely look at the list of all your holdings and ban all of your products from my shopping list.

pawn shops open on sunday August 6, 2014 at 9:12 pm

It’s really a cool and helpful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us.
Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.